Working at Capximize
Be a part of the team that is revolutionizing the manufacturing landscape globally and trying to help make India a global manufacturing superpower. Ours is an entrepreneurial organization where you get the thrill of building something new and can also take ownership for your tasks. We welcome out of the box, creative thinking, and taking ownership for one’s tasks.
The typical roles at Capximize have a multi-domain involvement, providing for a richer work experience, and enhancement of one’s skills. Learning, exposure and guidance from mentors and senior management is a given.
The culture is open and transparent and the work environment friendly and relaxed. The office is in the happening suburb of Andheri West in Mumbai, a short walk away from two metro train stations.
In terms of the Chhota perks you can expect a delicious lunch every day, hot chai and coffee, medical benefits and the appreciation and celebration of your or your team’s ‘wins.’
Sounds promising? Check out our current vacancies.
- To drive registrations of capacity providers and capacity seekers on the platform leading to transactions on the platform, by executing the marketing and business development activities planned for the region.
- Relationship building: Develop ecosystem partners by arranging for meetings and getting Capximize associated with them (Ecosystem partners include industry associations, manufacturing associations, business associations, CA firms, CFO associations, law firms, banks etc.)
- Evangelize Capximize: Explain Capximize concept and to set up meetings
- Regular communication and follow ups through mails, meetings, phones with ecosystem partners.
- Set up physical meets or webinars with members of associations
- Execute the physical events as per plan by ensuring good attendance to the event, ensuring branding of Capximize at the event and ensuring getting details of all the attendees of the event.
- Follow up with attendees of the physical meet or webinar and request for registration
- Similar activity to be done with all the ecosystem partners
- Attend exhibitions and industry events and develop contacts
- In case of participation in events or exhibitions, meet with attendees and talk about Capximize
- Visit exhibitions and industry events and collect visiting cards
- Meet with prospective capacity providers and capacity seekers to meet monthly registration targets
- 10 - 12 years of experience
- Experience in B2B business development
- Experience in creating and maintaining industry relations
- Team handing experience
- Experience of handling events
- Candidates with excellent communication skills, who are go getters, hard-working and have the business acumen to understand the manufacturing sector ecosystem. 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Setting up meetings with industry associations and trade bodies, CA firms, CFO associations, law firms etc.
- Meeting with manufacturing companies.
- Attend industry events, trade fares, seminars etc to network and collect information.
- Visit industrial parks, industrial areas etc and meet manufacturing units to get them registered on the Capximize platform.
- Get registrations on the Capximize platform from above sources and any other sources.
- Maintain database and reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- MBA Preferred
- Experience in B2B startup preferred
- Excellent spoken English
- Product Manager is the person responsible for the success of a product. Product Management straddles the fence between UX, Technology, and Business.
- Strong product instincts: you have strong intuition about what users behave and what they want
- As a Product Manager, you will work closely with our engineers and be responsible for our Products, end to end, from designing the UI to testing to launch to user experience measurement. The key focus for this role is about Why and What to build.
- You need to work effectively within a team.
- You should have a bias towards action and be able to break down complex problems.
- The creation of product roadmap and taking of strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with the business development department to obtain information useful in developing products that meet and exceed the requirements of customers.
- Conduct surveys and interact with product end users to identify highly desired product features or components.
- Identify product elements that provide value to customers and business benefits to an organization.
- Entails participating in scrum meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to set sprint goals and relay new user stories.
- Manage and plan big user stories and establish acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Analyze and study market trends to identify changes in consumer taste requirements.
- Communicate with other internal stakeholders to exchange ideas on necessary product features.
- Experiment with a product to come up with valuable results.
- Maintain feedback channels concerning product release and customer opinion.
- Set up indicators to track the performance and value of products delivered to clients.
- Experience working in a startup will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies.
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning (AI /ML).
- Around 10 years of experience with at least 3 years in product management.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is a requirement.
- Experience working at an agile software company/start up is a bonus.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies and capabilities.
Job location: Capximize H.O., Andheri West
- Visit industrial areas, Industry parks etc. to meet manufacturing companies.
- Explain the concept of Capximize to the companies visited .
- Help these companies register on Capximize.
- Maintain database and reports.
- Candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Having business acumen to understand the manufacturing sector.
- Smart and Confident .
- Presentable .
- 0-1 years experience. Freshers can apply.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Candidates in the final year of graduation can apply.